Friday, October 24, 2008

Fun at the Zoo!

Tuesday Alex and I had the honor of going to the Fort Worth Zoo with my friend Tracy and her lovely children.

We had a wonderful time. There were baby giraffes and baby lion cubs! My favorite were the lion cubs--they were so adorable. Only problem was they had their backs to us so I didn't get a good picture.

Here are a few pictures (out of the 300+) that turned out half way decent. A big thanks to Tracy and all the kiddos for putting up with all my picture taking!


.


Boys will be boys!






Too bad this was the only shot I could get. I wish they were turned around so we could see their cute faces!














(Can't believe that I cut off the goose's head in the reflection!)


3 comments:

T said...

you got great pix, but that's no surprise. we had a great time too. it's always more fun to go with a wingmom, esp. when she's so fun!

Jules said...

too cute! I love the one with alex with his head in the hand dryer! Good times!

Lindsey Joy said...

The last one is my fav. I have never been to the Ft. Worth zoo... well the Dallas zoo either. So fun!