Friday, January 23, 2009

Sticky Pecan Caramel Rolls

Okay, so the other day I said nothing smells better than homemade fresh bread baking in the oven. Well, I am adding Sticky Pecan Caramel Rolls to that list. Last night I made a batch of Challah bread dough, let it rise and then put it in the fridge overnight. This morning I decided to try another recipe from my Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day cookbook, Sticky Pecan Caramel Rolls. Well my friends, they were wonderful. Not too sweet, just right! Here are a few pictures to enjoy calorie free! Oh, by the way, so glad these were not super easy to make (not too hard either, just more time consuming) because I would be in serious trouble.




Rising




All done!



Yummy!

6 comments:

Ceci said...

yummy... are you bringing some tonight??

Christina said...

yep, you are in luck! I am baking another batch just for tonight!

Jules said...

yum! Friendship cinnamon rolls!!

Mini Misemers said...

Hey I just got this book today for my b-day. Cool!

Lindsey Joy said...

oh yum, post the recipe!

char said...

Christina! Hi! This is Charissa, your favorite babysitting charge and flowergirl from long ago! I recently got on Twitter, so did the "search your email for friends", and apparently you were in there, and then I saw your blog posted on your twitter page! How are you guys?! And you have a little boy! So awesome! I've been married for a couple years now, and we're in St Louis at seminary. I'd love to get a life update from you!