Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mountain Clouds

Today the weather called for pm showers. Late afternoon, I decided to go out with my son to let him ride his bike before the rain came. While outside, I looked up and saw these amazing, gorgeous clouds. They reminded me of mountains far off in a distance. I quickly went inside to grab my camera. Once outside, I was able to get two shoots of the clouds before the rain started to pour. I wish, I had gone out earlier! When I came inside I decided to turn the weather on the TV and check out what was coming our way. Have you ever seen the pictures people send in to the local TV channels of the hail, lightning, etc? Well, they were showing some of the clouds. I decided I would send in my pictures, something I always say I should do, but never do. Anyway, while uploading the pictures, I browsed the ones already submitted. WOW! There are some amazing pictures out there. If you get the chance, go to one of the local TV channels website and take a look. It is amazing to think that we had those clouds over us!









No comments: